Friday, April 13, 2012

Last day in heaven...

Today we woke up to blue skies and a warm sun. 9 more people checked into the hotel, 2 of them Brits from Brighton. We chatted and walked into the town together after I checked out. I got myself another hotel, again thanks to lonely planet, in the medina that is the same price but SO much cuter!! I have a stunning view of the mountains an the terrace is gorgeous.

After meeting up with my BFF we embarked on the journey of climbing up to the Spanish mosque and then sat by a cafe at the base of the waterfalls. Again, I can't even describe how beautiful and peaceful it is. And when the sun gets a break from the clouds, it is so warm and amazing.

I'm now trying to figure out what I'm doing in fes. I still have to buy my ticket to get there, and im debating about staying with the family because I haven't been able to get in touch with them and I don't want to just show up. I feel rude and embarrassed. So... Last night in heaven.











>

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip around the world! I hope you'll get in touch with your family while in Fez. If a relative just shows up without notice, I might be a bit annoyed at first but I'd still accommodate them since, after all, they're family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joe!!! are you crazy?? i'm not moroccan! how long have you known me!? i don't have any family here. you need to spend more time in nyc, you're forgetting your friends!! lol

      Delete